Sat, 05 Oct | Location is TBD
Intro to Healthy Delicious Vegan Eating
I will teach you how to enjoy being Vegan! It's fun to feel and look great, expand your creativity and sexuality, help save the animals and the planet and become more aware.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
05 Oct 2019, 09:00 – 11:00
Location is TBD
About the Event
Learn the secret to healthy living through a simple, nutritious & complete Vegan lifestyle. I will teach you how to
- enjoy being Vegan! It's fun to feel and look great, expand your creativity and sexuality and become more aware.
- balance your diet and balance your life
- choose what supplements are needed
- prepare quick, nutrient dense meals for home and travel
- manage your transition off of meat and processed foods
- prepare for and recover from pregnancy,
- prepare for senior years, and menopause
- save time and money with Vegan lifestyle
- avoid common mistakes new Vegans makes
- become more aware of your own body and listen to your intuitions
- I will give you information on complementary therapies that are crucial for cleansing, and transitioning off of meat and processed foods
- I will share with you all the benefits of going Vegan, from improved health, longer life, environmental benefits, and of course putting an end to animal slavery, killing animals for food and cruel dairy farm practices.
- I will share with you my experiences of being vegan for more than 30 years and answer your questions.
- We will discuss the new health paradigm emerging ...is eating healthy really so complicated?
- Small group of 9